Job Application Starting Sentence:
1. I am writing to enquire whether you have a vacancy in your organisation that I might usefully fill.
2. I wish to apply for the post of Office Superintendent advertised in the current issue of illustrated Monthly of India.
3. Going through your advertisement for the post of sales manager I feel interested to offer you my services for the same.
4. I have read with interest your advertisement in the ‘Times of India’ and wish to apply for the post of Labour Welfare Officer.
5. I wish to offer my services for the post of sales officer, which as I understand falls vacant at the end of this month.
6. I am very much interested in the vacancy you have advertised in the ‘Hindustan Times’ for a sub-editor and wish to offer my services for the same.
7. I understand from Mr. Vijay Kumar one of your suppliers, that there is an opening in your office for a Sales Engineer.
8. Mr. Rohan Singh informs me that he will be leaving you on the 31st of this month, and if his position has not been filled, I like to offer myself for it.
Job Application Ending Sentence
9. I am come for an interview at any time convenient to you and for the purpose of intimation have enclosed a self-addressed and stamped envelope.
10. I look forward to the pleasure of a personal interview.
11. I shall be thankful for a call for interview at your convenience.
12. I trust you will consider my application favourably and grant me an interview.
13. I look forward to the opportunity of a personal interview.
14. I would appreciate an interview and the opportunity to give you more details about myself.
Download here in PDF
Job Application Starting & Ending Sentence in PDF
job Application Starting & Ending Sentence in Docx
Searches related to job email cover letter starting
cover letter closing paragraph examples ,how to end a cover letter examples, cover letter closing salutation, how to end a cover letter sincerely, resume closing statement, resume ending lines, how to end a cover letter yours faithfully, job application starting sentence, how to start a cover letter without a name, creative cover letter opening sentence examples, cover letter opening salutation, best cover letter examples, cover letter opening paragraph example, how to start a motivation letter for university, cover letter introduction sample, attention grabbing cover letter