Letter to the Editor of a newspaper, giving views about the misuse of advertising.
The Daily Times
Sub: Misuse of Adveritising
I would like to express my views about the misuse of advertising gimmicks by media and business firms. I hope that you would be able to give them space in the columns of your esteemed daily.
Private firms use print media and cable TV to promote themselves in an obscene manner. They use ill-clad women and almost naked men for promoting consumer products in commercial advertisements. Cable TV transmissions are full of such advertisements, which are more lewd and enticing and less dedicated to the products, which they wish to promote. This affects our youth and young minds in an adverse manner. They deviate from their normal paths and go mad for their sensual pleasures.
I would request such advertisers and firms to refrain from misusing women in their promotional campaigns and to give correct information about products and services in their advertisements.
Most useful Links
- Download Business Letters, Applications, Jobs Letters, Vocabulary in PDF & Docx
- How to write a Letter to Principal (Samples and Format)
- How to Write Request a Letter (Samples and Format)
- Write a letter to Relatives (Samples and Format)
- Write a letter to friends (samples and format)
- How to write Invitations letter and reply (sample and format)
- Most Useful Business Vocabulary
- Essay or Paragraph for Student
- Good Quotations for Great Use by Famous People
- Common International Shipping Terms
- List of Common Abbreviations in English, Download in PDF
- Sample and format of Job Letters
- Sample and format of Business Letters
- Sample and format of Banking Letters
- Sample and format of Complaint Letters