You have paid cash on delivery for a book you ordered. A month later you discover that 14 pages are missing. Write to the booksellers returning the defective copy.
4th July, 200X
142, Charing Cross Road,
London, WC. 2
On the 31st May last I ordered from you a copy of Investment in Theory and Practice, by T.C. Dabbs, which was delivered to me and paid for on delivery on the 4th June.
The book was apparently in good condition, but when I came to study it this week I discovered that pages 99-112 inclusive were missing. It is obvious that these pages were accidentally omitted when the copy was bound.
I am retuning the book to you under separate cover, and would ask you to send me a complete copy in exchange.
Most useful Links
- Download Business Letters, Applications, Jobs Letters, Vocabulary in PDF & Docx
- How to write a Letter to Principal (Samples and Format)
- How to Write Request a Letter (Samples and Format)
- Write a letter to Relatives (Samples and Format)
- Write a letter to friends (samples and format)
- How to write Invitations letter and reply (sample and format)
- Most Useful Business Vocabulary
- Essay or Paragraph for Student
- Good Quotations for Great Use by Famous People
- Common International Shipping Terms
- List of Common Abbreviations in English, Download in PDF
- Sample and format of Job Letters
- Sample and format of Business Letters
- Sample and format of Banking Letters
- Sample and format of Complaint Letters