1st April (Year)
With effect from May (Year), the prices of all our products will be raised by 10 percent.
While we regret this increase, which we are making in common as per All India Trade Associations directives, we assure you that no change in quality of products will be made. This increase has become unavoidable because of the rising costs of labour and production.
The new price lists are being prepared and these will be sent to you as soon as they are ready Meanwhile, to help you with business, we will charge you the old rates on all orders received upto the end of April (Year).
The business you are placing with us is indeed appreciated and you may be sure we will do everything in our power to take the best possible care of your requirements.
Most useful Links
- Download Business Letters, Applications, Jobs Letters, Vocabulary in PDF & Docx
- How to write a Letter to Principal (Samples and Format)
- How to Write Request a Letter (Samples and Format)
- Write a letter to Relatives (Samples and Format)
- Write a letter to friends (samples and format)
- How to write Invitations letter and reply (sample and format)
- Most Useful Business Vocabulary
- Essay or Paragraph for Student
- Good Quotations for Great Use by Famous People
- Common International Shipping Terms
- List of Common Abbreviations in English, Download in PDF
- Sample and format of Job Letters
- Sample and format of Business Letters
- Sample and format of Banking Letters
- Sample and format of Complaint Letters