Write a letter asking for an estimate of the cost of installing central heating in your home.
2, Beech Lane,
11th March, 200X
Messrs. Thomas and Son
1, High Street,
I should like to have an estimate of the cost of installing central heating by oil at the above address, which is near the centre of oldfleld and off the Newfleld Road. The house lies a hundred yards back from the lane.
The premises consist of a hall 20’ x 10’, a living-room 24’ x 15’, and a kitchen 15’ x 12’ on the ground floor, and a bedrooms 15’ x 12’, two bedrooms each 12’ x 18’, and a bathroom 15’ x 10’ on the first floor. The total cubic capacity to be heated is approximately 13,000 cubic feet.
If you wish your representative to survey the premises, will you please let me know when I may expect him to call?
Most useful Links
- Download Business Letters, Applications, Jobs Letters, Vocabulary in PDF & Docx
- How to write a Letter to Principal (Samples and Format)
- How to Write Request a Letter (Samples and Format)
- Write a letter to Relatives (Samples and Format)
- Write a letter to friends (samples and format)
- How to write Invitations letter and reply (sample and format)
- Most Useful Business Vocabulary
- Essay or Paragraph for Student
- Good Quotations for Great Use by Famous People
- Common International Shipping Terms
- List of Common Abbreviations in English, Download in PDF
- Sample and format of Job Letters
- Sample and format of Business Letters
- Sample and format of Banking Letters
- Sample and format of Complaint Letters