Write a letter to a Publication telling them that the book you ordered has arrived but fourteen pages are missing from it and to replace the book.
39, Marina Garden,
4th October, 2002
M/s. A B Z Publication
Bara Bazar, Mumbai.
Sub: Complaint against a defective book.
I am in receipt of the parcel against my order of dated 18th December, 2OXX. I am sorry to inform you that 14 pages (from 99 to 112) are missing from it. Instead it contains another fourteen pages of some other book.
You are therefore, requested to replace the book at your earliest. I am returning the book therewith. These check the new book before dispatching it.
Most useful Links
- Download Business Letters, Applications, Jobs Letters, Vocabulary in PDF & Docx
- How to write a Letter to Principal (Samples and Format)
- How to Write Request a Letter (Samples and Format)
- Write a letter to Relatives (Samples and Format)
- Write a letter to friends (samples and format)
- How to write Invitations letter and reply (sample and format)
- Most Useful Business Vocabulary
- Essay or Paragraph for Student
- Good Quotations for Great Use by Famous People
- Common International Shipping Terms
- List of Common Abbreviations in English, Download in PDF
- Sample and format of Job Letters
- Sample and format of Business Letters
- Sample and format of Banking Letters
- Sample and format of Complaint Letters