Reminder for payment of Bill
A statement of our account was forwarded to you on the 12th of this month and today it is 22nd.
As we have not received your remittance, it has occurred to us that possibly our letter has gone astray.
Would you kindly let us know if this is the case, so that we may, if necessary, send a copy.
Reply to above
Dear Mr. Pankaj Kumar,
Rest assured I am keeping your bill safely on my table. I am just waiting for some of my payments to get through to clear all the bills lying in my tray. I wish these were breads to be eaten. As they are eating me, I would like to clear them at the earliest.
Most useful Links
- Download Business Letters, Applications, Jobs Letters, Vocabulary in PDF & Docx
- How to write a Letter to Principal (Samples and Format)
- How to Write Request a Letter (Samples and Format)
- Write a letter to Relatives (Samples and Format)
- Write a letter to friends (samples and format)
- How to write Invitations letter and reply (sample and format)
- Most Useful Business Vocabulary
- Essay or Paragraph for Student
- Good Quotations for Great Use by Famous People
- Common International Shipping Terms
- List of Common Abbreviations in English, Download in PDF
- Sample and format of Job Letters
- Sample and format of Business Letters
- Sample and format of Banking Letters
- Sample and format of Complaint Letters